Huck Truck 2.5
by Sure Grip
Designed in Long Beach, Made in USA
Low 2.5” trucks with a 5.75” axle
How are Huck Trucks different than the rest? THEY SIT LOWER to the ground yet still clear the kingpin!
- Low profile design for more stable skating
- Compatible with 10' plates (Avanti, etc)
- kingpin clearance on all 10' plates (except Sunlite and Thrust)
- Accommodates both roller skate and skateboard wheels
- Weight is 5 ounces per truck
- Made of prime-grade virgin alloy
- Available in SILVER
- Comes with pivot cups
- Set of 4 trucks
Huck Skate Supply is a new roller skate gear brand run by Nick the Medic based out of Long Beach, California. These trucks were a product of high consumer demand for trucks designed for roller skates that do what roller skaters want them to do.